FIRE STATION #4
Fire Station No. 4 is a 6,500-square-foot facility, replacing the original firehall built in 1955. The one-story, double-bay firehall houses 15 firefighters in three shifts and is designed to be a home away from home. The design includes a tower element to give the firehall identity and act as a landmark for the community it serves. An external tank has the ability to capture rain water to be used for washing the fire trucks. This project achieved LEED gold certification.