Fire4 Web 1 L.jpg
ex_firehouse_tower&flag_final.jpg
in_firehouse_truckbay_final.jpg

Fire Hall #4, a new 6,500 square foot structure, replaces the original Station #4, which was constructed in 1955. The one story, double-bay facility continues to house 15 firefighters in three shifts and is designed to be a home away from home. A tower element was designed to give identity to the fire hall and act as a landmark for the community it serves. The external tank has the ability to capture rainwater to be used for truck washing. This project attained LEED Gold certification.

CHATTANOOGA FIRE HALL #4